Common Edge Profiles and Shapes:
- Square - Flat edge, perpendicular relative to the top surface.
- Bevel Top/Bottom - A flat plane typically at 45º angle from the top and bottom surface.
- Bevel Top - A flat plane typically at 45º angle from the top surface, bottom edge square.
- Radius Top/Bottom - curved top and bottom edge, virtually any radius size is possible up to 50% stone thickness.
- Radius Top - Curved top edge only, virtually any radius size is possible up to 100% stone thickness.
- Bull Nose - Basically curved top and bottom, radius size = 50% thickness of the stone.
- Half Bull Nose - Typically curved top only, radius size = 50% thickness of the stone.
- Chiseled or Rock Face Chiseled - Hand chiseled top and bottom edge creating a mostly uniform irregular, natural looking broken edge.
- Chiseled Top - Hand chiseled top only, bottom remains square, a mostly uniform irregular, natural looking broken top edge. Appropriate for a stone sitting flat on another flat surface.
- Note - Chiseled edges are not possible on slates.
Virtually any edge shape is possible, please inquire.
Non uniform (other than 45 degree) bevels are possible, by request.
There are no products listed under this category.